Downloads

Why a ‘fire’ can kill the internet: The case of a ‘fiery’ book

The Times Of India article An article in the Times of Indian, an English language newspaper, reports on the case of Anil Chaudhary, who died on December 8, 2019, at the age of 65 after consuming a fire-damaged book.

ChaudHary was a retired engineer from the Kalyan district of Tamil Nadu.

He died after consuming the book The Great Indian Fire.

The Times has reported that Chaudhuay had died after ingesting a book with fire on the cover, which had been purchased for Rs.1,500 at a bookshop in Tamil Nadu’s Kalya district.

The book is titled The Great American Fire, and the cover has been damaged by an unknown fire.

A photo of the cover is posted on the bookshop’s website.

According to the article, Chaudhari had been drinking a glass of water and eating a meal with his family at their home in Kalyasipuram village of Kalyapuram district of northern Tamil Nadu when he had a bad stomach, a cough and a runny nose.

He was taken to a local hospital where he died.

He had suffered severe burns on his face, neck and chest.

After the article was published, the Times also released a statement on its website saying Chaudhaiya had died due to poisoning by a chemical known as flammable pyrene, commonly known as FIP.

A statement by the state government said Chaudhray had been under treatment for a burn injury at the hospital, but died due unknown causes.

The bookshop owner, V P Vadilal, told the Times, “We have no idea why he took the book to a bookseller and sold it.

It is unfortunate that we can’t get any details about the book.”

The article said that the bookseller was the only person who was aware of the book being damaged.

The statement said that a letter was sent to the shop owner’s house on December 12, 2019 by a member of the fire brigade who claimed to be an inspector from the fire department.

When contacted, Vadal refused to comment.